Sunday, January 6, 2013

Week #1 - The Results


January 1st thru 6th - Results

What I finished

-Gave my sister her birthday gift

I hope she enjoys it!

-Complete all Daily Chores on list

It's amazing how hard it is to get an hour or so worth of work done in a single day.

Chore List for Week #1 – Results

 

What I didn't finish

-Finish Bow Order

Bad me. Bad!

-Get the kids' laundry caught up

Got the girls' laundry done, which was definitely the most behind, but haven't quite gotten my son's finished yet. Hopefully next week.
-Get my brother a birthday gift

Sorry, bro. The budget says a firm handshake is the best gift for you this year.

-Work on reading skills with my son

I swear there are not enough hours in the day! Okay, there probably are... but it's really hard to work it in when I know he's going to fight me every step of the way.

-Organize for the yard sale next week

Yeah... it may be put off for a while unless some major motivation and/or help comes along.

-Finish cleaning out garage

Ugh! I really want to get this done!

-Complete all QOD chores on list

Well, the kids go back to school on Tuesday, so maybe then I can get things more in order.


No comments:

Post a Comment